Solutions for Contractors
Moisture Mapper Process Management Software is a web based program for contractors to manage and document a water mitigation project. This one integrated program is designed for both residential and commercial projects, thus minimizing implementation, training and costs for multiple systems that might otherwise be required to meet your business needs.
With one subscription for your office, you can easily select the type of project you are documenting, use the management tools required, and generate the type of professional report you need to validate your mitigation invoice.
Your monthly subscription provides:
- Web based account, using Chrome. Internet Explorer, and/or Firefox
- Moisture Mapper Mobile™ "App" at no additional charge utilizing Apple or Android products
- Access from the job site with iPad, tablets, or smart phones; with or without internet access
- Unlimited number of users per office
- Three levels of password protected access to specific parts of the program. Company management can determine authorized levels of employee access
- Ability to manage or view projects by specific dates, job status, project type, carrier, city, state, start dates, dollar amount, etc.
- XactAnalysis integration for receiving assignment information, minimizing duplicate data entry plus you have the ability to export equipment use information to your Xactimate estimate
- When you are not using XactAnalysis, you also have the ability to export assignment information into Moisture Mapper when starting a claim file from Xactimate or CRM systems
- Ability to use Moisture Mapper to edit / annotate Xactimate Sketch to indicate drying chamber, affected areas and equipment placement
- Integration with many CRM systems (may require programming setup)
- Inventory management and tracking, including bar code scanning options
- Ability to develop insurance company and adjuster database for quick reference
- Ability to customize databases for equipment, labor, materials, vehicles and subcontractors that may need to be assigned to a project
- Selectable options for project alerts, report templates, standard / metric measurements, and default values
- Full customer support for rapid resolution of any questions
With this subscription, select either residential or commercial project functionality. All the following features and benefits are included in Moisture Mapper Process Management Software:
- Management of your process; designed to document and validate invoices
- Specify administrative and operational project details that stand alone, or are integrated with XactAnalysis, Xactimate or CRM systems
- Outline project details, including description and timing of necessary activities.
- Manage and document drying area setup, S500 calculations, psychrometric readings, moisture content, and dehumidifier performance calculations
- Map the details of your drying chamber, indicating affected rooms and equipment placement.
- Photo documentation of property exterior and affected areas, including labeling and annotation functions
- Selective report capabilities to include all or part of the information documented in the project
Commercial Projects; all residential feature functionality plus the following:
- T & M pricing functions; customizable by user
- Project management tools; including contacts, comments, diary notes, work activity, workflow management and daily logs
- Resource management tools including equipment, labor, materials, subcontractors, travel and vehicles
- Customizable equipment, labor and personnel database
- Ability to upload and edit jpg commercial drawings
- Resources separated by category, or in the aggregate to support invoicing
- Ability to customize and print in progress or end of project reports, with or without pricing
- Multiple office integration for managing projects and resources at remote office locations.
- Selective access to project reports and activities by networks or insurance carriers.
Customized Programs May Be Available Due To Insurance Company Program Requirements.
Contact Moisture Mapper International, Inc. for further Specifications or Customization.